FLOATER FRAMES FAQ's
FLOATER FRAMES FAQ's
I AM NOW OFFERING FRAMES FOR ALL SIZE PAINTINGS!
These floater frames are the perfect combination of modern & contemporary offering a clean polished look to the artwork. They are a stunning addition to any style decor.
* Here you can read all about my wooden floater frames and also see photos of how they can enhance paintings that you purchased from me.
* BLACK & WHITE FRAMES: are made with a High-Grade, Kiln-Dried Douglas Fir. These frames have a matte finish and will keep their luster for a lifetime.
* MAPLE FRAMES: Are made out of unfinished maple. They have a muted grain and are light in color.
* UNFINISHED FRAMES: Are made from High-Grade, Kiln-Dried Douglas Fir and are ready for you to design and finish them any way you choose. These frames are perfect for staining, adding a metallic spray finish, painting, antiquing or leaving them natural.
* GOLD & SILVER FRAMES: Are made from High-Grade, Kiln-Dried Douglas Fir with a luminous metallic finish.
* BLACK/SILVER & BLACK/GOLD FRAMES: Are made from High-Grade, Kiln-Dried Douglas Fir. These frames have a satin black finish inside and out with metallic gold or silver face trim.
PRICE & SIZE INFO
* FRAMES FOR CRAZY LOW PRICES! I do not profit from frame sales, I simply offer this for my clients who buy my paintings to help save them from the huge expense and the long wait times that can be involved with going to a frame shop. Also not everyone can fit a huge painting in their car to get it to the framers so I am very happy to say that I can take all that fuss away and now ship all size paintings to your door ready to hang and beautifully framed
* Made in the USA
FRAMES WITH A DEEP 1.1/2" GALLERY EDGE
MASSIVE FRAMES WITH AN ULTRA DEEP 2.1/2" MUSEUM EDGE
FREIGHT SIZE FRAMES WITH AN ULTRA DEEP 2.1/2" MUSEUM EDGE
SHIPPING TIME FOR FRAMED ART
* I normally have frames available in my studio but please allow an extra 5 to 10 business days shipping in case I need to have your frame made. You can always contact me to check my current availability.
HOW TO PURCHASE FRAMES
* When you are in the paintings listing simply go to the price menu and select ADD FRAME. If you don't see the option please email me and I will make it available to you right away.
On different paintings I might offer a few frame colors (for example Black or White frame) if you see this option and you would like the painting with a white frame, simply click ADD WHITE FRAME. You will see the price change to include the painting framed.